A student girl.

My last year at university. My last semesters let me enjoy dressing like an exaggerate student. 
Sweet cute dresses dodge elegant shoes and skirts. I can´t stop wearing my favourite sweater these days.
After avoiding black tights for month, a new love started. I like them to make my outfits feminin.  

Are you getting black legs on cold autumn days too? :)
 My face do grimaces I didn´t know before :D

I wear: all vintage and secondhand except the leather satchel
picures Marilu ▼ Color Grading me

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love black tights in winter!

    Becky
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this look and this blog post! The skirt looks adorable on you!

    xoxo CrushVintage

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So sweet, I love your long collar and the pattern on your jumper
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen